Study Abroad in the U.S.


Students who want to study abroad in the U.S. will have to apply for a Visa called “F-1 Visa”. Each year, several Vietnamese students apply for studying in the U.S. as F-1 visa to study in high school, university or graduate school. According to recent report, in 2016, there are more than 29,000 new Vietnamese students in the U.S. and there are a lot more applications were declined. We acknowledge that visa decline is not based on any specific reasons and our organization can provide visa services to anyone who has got declined with the acceptance rate up to 90%.

We are providing a program for student who want to study abroad in the U.S. with so many assistant. Our organization can provide visa procedure, applying for school, looking for accommodation, arrangement for leisure or other cultural exchange activities. Our office is located in Mclean, VA; about 30 min driving to D.C. and there are several School around this area with high reputation in many majors including Business, Law, Hospitality or Health.

We have numbers of student who work with us as volunteer and they can help applicants with searching for accommodation, transportation and part time job. We also collaborate with alumni from those school and students studying there and they can help provide instructions at school. Lastly, our organization has close relationship with Vietnamese Student Association (VSA) at schools that can help applicants with cultural exchange activities.